Solar Storage Tanks and Drainback Reservoirs
All well designed ST systems include an appropriately sized storage tank. Energy is accumulated during a few hours during the day to ensure hot water is available at all times. AET offers solar storage tanks for use in both direct open-loop and indirect closed-loop solar water heating applications. AET's Thermo-Miser solar storage tanks are available in double wall, single wall and stainless steel designs with internal heat exchangers or the OST American Water Heater without heat exchanger. Link to specifications are below.
Thermo-Miser Drainback reservoirs are manufactured exclusively for AET’s EagleSun Drainback systems。 The reservoirs are available with or without integral heat exchangers and come in 10, 15 and 20 gallon models。 Lab tested at 98% efficiency FSEC#00321。 Larger sizes may be available upon request。
The TM-SS solar storage tanks are offered with a 10-year limited warranty. The OST and TM-HE solar storage tanks are offered with a 6-year limited warranty on the tank and integral parts. The OST series can be upgraded to a 12 year limited warranty for a small fee.
Commercial drainback pumping stations can be special-ordered for engineered projects. Additional information is available in this document.
- Open Loop (OST) - Solar Storage American
- Open Loop - Dip Tube Placement
- Closed Loop - Thermo-Miser Solar Storage (TM-HE)
- Closed Loop - Thermo-Miser Stainless Steel (TM-SS-HE)
- Drainback Reservoirs
- 上海快3开奖Thermosiphon "Free Flow" Series Tank OR 上海快3开奖 Free Flow Complete System Specs
- 上海快3开奖Drainback Reservoir Warranty
Become A Dealer
Get Referrals and the Nation's Best Training program to get you going and installing.
We promise to protect your privacy.
- Over 30 years of experience
- Training over 3000 students
- Over 5000 installed systems