The World's Finest Solar Collection Products
Efficient solar energy collection starts with high thermal conductivity between the fin and tube. The Thermafin welding process actually makes the tube one with the fin and creates a joint at least two times wider than the thickness of the fin copper, resulting in a clean, uninterrupted heat path unlike any other.
Thermafin absorbers have no soldered or crimped seam joints to weaken or fail. The forge welding actually strengthens the joint area, unlike other welding processes, such as ultrasonics, which cause a weakening of the fin around the joint area.
Thermafin uses the world's finest solar selective coating on it's coated products。 This revolutionary "Crystal Clear" coating provides better performance and higher quality while also being less expensive through cost savings and reduced material waste。
Protect your investment, insist on Thermafin
Efficient solar energy collection starts with high thermal conductivity between fin and tube inside of the solar collector. For lasting performance and durability, this fin-to-tube joint must be highly conductive and strong enough to endure the unrelenting torture of the sun's rays - which can cause other types of joints to weaken, expand and pull apart. The high frequency weld of our fintube insures high efficiency and unsurpassed strength. There are no solder or crimped-seam joints to weaken and fail. Thermafin components perform with the highest efficiency year after year.
- Fin Material: Copper Sheet per ASTM B 152-current, Standard Specification for Copper Sheet, Strip, Plate and Rolled Bar. UNS No. C11000, ETP (electrolytic tough pitch), H02 (half-hard) temper, having a minimum tensile strength of 42.5 ksi.
- Tube Material: Level-Wound Copper Tube per ASTM B 743-current, Standard Specification for Seamless Copper Tube in Coils. UNS No. 12200, DHP (Phosphorized, high residual phosphorus), H58 (drawn, general purpose) temper, full hard alloy.
- EMF - Welding: Thermafin's exclusive high frequency forged weld process, utilizes no foreign materials in the weld process and allows for a true, seamless copper to copper connection.
- Selective Surfacing: Thermafin's proprietary "Crystal Clear" selective surface coating. A single-phase nonocrystalline technology encapsulated with a permanent protective glass layer serving multiple functions, including anti- reflection, anti-corrosion, and manufacturing durability.
Optical Properties: Absorptivity (a) = 0.96 Emissivity (e) = 0.08
Become A Dealer
Get Referrals and the Nation's Best Training program to get you going and installing.
We promise to protect your privacy.
- Over 30 years of experience
- Training over 3000 students
- Over 5000 installed systems